Co2 Laser Cutting Machine

In the processing of laser will generate a large amount of smoke, and 95% of the smoke is particles generated by the processing material at high temperature, and the other 5% is the harmful gas generated by the laser head at high temperature. For example, in the processing of materials, metals will generate heavy metal vapours, paper and wood will generate cellulose by-products, and plastics may be generated potentially dangerous substances. These pollutants will have a certain impact on the operator and the environment.

This machine is based on standard laser cutting machine, equipped with smoke purification filter equipment, which can effectively absorb and filter the smoke, dust and harmful gases generated during laser processing. It has the advantages of uniform cutting, high efficiency, environmental protection, and simple operation.

TECHNICAL PARAMETERS

Laser Type

Co2 Glass Laser Tube

Wavelength

10.6um

Cutting Speed

0-36000MM/Min

Engraving Speed

0-64000MM/Min

Focal Length

38.1, 50.8, 63.5, 76.2, 101.6MM

Location Precision

±0.015MM

Min. Line Width

0.15-0.3MM

Cooling Mode

Water Cooling and Protection System

Controlling System

DSP High Speed Controller

Graphic Formats Supported

PLT, DST, AI, DXF, BMP, JPG, CAD, CDR, DWG

Power Source

AC 110/220V±10%, 50/60Hz

Working Temperature

0-40 ℃

Working Humidity

5%-85% (No Condensation)

Working Environment

Clean, Free of Dust

Gross Power

< 1250W

Safety Protection Class

Ip54

Laser Generator Safety Class